About the Home:
A truly unparalleled home in the historic Chester Springs. Set on a cul-de-sac and nestled among breathtaking landscaping, this home’s location is second to none and sets it apart from other properties in the neighborhood. Surrounded by lush, mature trees, the property is as breathtaking as the home itself. Fabulous curb appeal will draw you in, the moment you pull up, as will the impeccable and meticulously maintained condition of the home, both inside and out. The floor plan design of this 5-bedroom home has been thoughtfully planned out, with every square footage of the home put to good use. 1733 Chantilly Lane welcomes you as you approach the inviting front entrance through the pretty walkway and meticulous landscaping. The spacious, grandiose foyer is anchored by a central staircase. Off to the left of the foyer is the home’s quaint sitting room, brimming with tons of natural light and leading directly into the formal office space through lovely double French doors. The gorgeous kitchen is incredibly stylish yet classic in decor, with built-in appliances, an integrated Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch microwave, stunning tile and mosaic design backsplash, offset by a large central island combining both light and dark cabinetry with plenty of seating for four. The dinette area is surrounded by oversized windows, completely enveloping the space with a plethora of natural light. Through the convenient servery is the home’s magnificent dining room fit for royalty, complete with wainscoting and a central chandelier to accommodate more formal dining events. Open to the kitchen is the great room, with glorious vaulted ceilings, oversized windows, and a floor-to-ceiling stone-face fireplace. All bedrooms are generously sized, including the abundant master bedroom suite, offering a separate sitting area and expansive walk-in closet. Within the master suite includes a serene ensuite with central tub, separate glass-enclosed shower, and vanity. Three other full bathrooms accommodate the remaining bedrooms, including a shared Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The finished basement provides additional living space and features a fabulous home theater for Saturday night movies at home. There’s plenty of storage space in the basement to house any and all of your belongings. Unobstructed backyard views of Chester County offer the most majestic setting among Mother Nature’s finest. Make your way to the back slate patio through double French doors at the rear of the home, where you’ll be greeted by a wonderful private outdoor space ideal for both retreating and entertaining to your heart’s desire. Other notable features of the home include an oversized four-car garage with recently installed smartphone-controlled garage doors, smart home automation, new carpeting, newer HVAC units, and newer driveway. Located in one of Chester Springs most desirable areas, just off of the scenic horseshoe trail in the resplendent community of Chantilly Farm, this home also resides in the highly acclaimed Downingtown East Schools and PA Number 1 ranked STEM Academy offers quick access to major roads, corporate areas, shopping an dining.
- The floor plan design, curbside appeal, and geographic location ... are all unmatched. This home is located on a cul de sac with great curb side appeal starting with the elevation off the street and the unobstructed backyard views of Chester County. The backyard is a private space to entertain or retreat and relax. The geographic location of this home is situated in a serene country with the conveniences of both Exton shopping alternatives with close proximity to King of Prussia as well.
- Gorgeous slate patio and terrace
- The spaciousness of this home allows for entertaining of friends and family and convenience. This home features a large dining room for entertaining, a generous amount of space for great room / kitchen and morning room areas, a finished basement with a dedicated space as a home theater, considerable "unfinished" storage space in the basement, generously sized bedrooms, and an oversized four car garage.
- The condition of this home is impeccable, and remarkably maintained. Upgrades and replacements include the following: Sub Zero Refrigerator & Bosch Microwave, and new carpeting.
- Both heating and air conditioning units were replaced less than two years ago with a new driveway installed within the same time period.
- Smart home automation has been installed for HVAC units, both exterior and several areas of interior lighting. Even the recently installed garage doors are wifi-base, smart phone controlled.