About the Home:
Falling in love is easy with this cheery home snug amongst the most glorious greenery, soaring mature trees, and gardens – the name of the street says it all! The lush greens of the property make up a key feature of this home that can be enjoyed from all angles thanks to the plethora of windows and the wooden wrap-around deck, complete with a hot tub, gazebo, and step-down stone-paved patio for added outdoor space. It truly is like having a spa resort right in the comforts of your own home! It’s like living in the most elaborate treehouse when you look at nature’s glory right outside your window. All 3,224 square feet of this 4-bedroom, 3.1-bathroom have been well thought-out with a functional and flowing floor plan. Hardwood flooring abounds throughout the home, including in all bedrooms. The welcoming front entrance greets you with a lovely center staircase, encircled by the home’s formal living room and dining room to each side. Spacious gourmet kitchen features gleaming hardwood counters, double wall ovens, and breakfast area with oversized brick fireplace and double doors to the back deck. Relax in the roomy family room with a cozy stone-enclosed fireplace, soaring vaulted ceilings, and double doors to the back deck. The first-floor master bedroom is a sanctuary and is completely separate from all other bedrooms. This space boasts massive double walk-in closets, an ensuite bathroom with his and hers vanity and glass-door shower, and private access to the deck. You’ll enjoy getting work done in the home’s study with tons of natural light cascading in through the skylights on the vaulted ceiling and direct access to the deck through sliders. Entertain in comfort and style in the full finished basement, complete with a full bath, bar, rec room, and direct access to the backyard through double sliders to continue the party outside. You’ll have plenty of bragging rights with this home located in the prestigious 19425 zip code. Welcome home!
Improvements & Upgrades:
- Every bathroom has been updated
- Newer hardwoods in all bedrooms
- Excellent layout & flow for parties and gatherings with versatile rooms
- First Floor Secluded Master
- Three fireplaces, including one in the kitchen!
- Resort-like backyard with expansive deck and hot tub
- Lots of privacy and wildlife: it feels like you live in a tree house when you look outside!
- Wrap around deck with access from kitchen, family room, office and master bedroom
- Finished Basement & Full Bath with Bar and Room for a Pool Table
- Great Community